Google Pixelbook Pro review & features



ALL ABOUT GOOGLE PIXELBOOK PRO :

 It takes full time to charge but I liked the battery backup. If we talk about it normally but without gaming then I got around 8 hours of it and so it may be different for everyone, some may start playing games in the meantime. If you start recording more videos, it may vary but because I test different phones, my usage pattern is different and hence the battery backup is according to it. I did not see any issue here.



Let me talk at the same time about its performance. G3 Aaya na phone Nanometer based Antutu score comes around 1050000 definitely if you compare it with the latest Snapdragon yes brother this phone does total and when I was using it in real life for review then here is what I noticed. First of all, yes, if you use outdoor calling like I do on Android Auto or do gaming or do video calling or do even a little heavy work then this phone works better than normal in every condition. He comes back after hitting too much and goes to school as soon as he gets the time, but yes brother, he is hitting a little more to test these facts like now it is the month of October and the end of October is about to come, our outdoor normal temperature is 30 degrees.



I started the video recording test at 4K 30 FC. The phone is not in sunlight, it is outdoors, in a shadow area. After just 8 minutes of recording, a message comes that the phone has started heating, which means that if you record a video, then from here Frameskip can be found in the video but the video recording did not stop. The brightness of the display dropped for a while. After 20 minutes of recording, the message of excessive hits of the phone came, the video recording stopped and during this time, brother, I checked the temperature of the phone. Immediately the temperature of the phone had gone up to 45 degree to 50 degree maximum. From here you can imagine that if you make a call in a place where it is very hot or during summer days, this phone will get totaled very quickly, then it will be clear whenever you You will do heavy work, the temperature of the phone will be high, you can definitely do gaming on it, but for the game type people, if you start playing a good game for a long time, then the FC you will get will not be consistent,



so this is a phone for gamers too. No, this is not the case, but if you do gaming on the side, then this phone will show higher temperature even during other tasks. I too will over time and update correctly. If this thing can be improved then I will share it with you. Rest of the performance of the phone in normal condition. How is it good? There is a 128 display here, the refresh rate is good, it is a clean Android, it completes the animation fast, your date today will do all the tasks of life fast, but I would like to explain, you always listen and what Google says with tension. Together they want to improve this thing further and there are many new features. In this we were already found, some new ones have also come in this, but here also Google needs to work more on it to make it faster and needs to be made a little real, it works well, like this photo is mine for example. So it looks good, it looks like a lotus like this photo was like this, here I can change the background like this with their magic editor which gives very good results but to do this you will have to first upload the photo on the drive online. Even after that,



when you apply this process, you do not need internet connectivity and despite having fast internet connectivity, it takes you 25 to 30 seconds to create and save this photo and the magic editor is there. automatically but it can still be improved like I want to make it offline, this should be done with some software, now like this one is my photo, I went to Maya editor, I can select it and enlarge it if I want You must have seen this in the video here, so I made myself smaller and moved back but after shifting, because the work is done online, it takes 15 seconds to process it, after that see, now move it from here. I did it but this shadow remains only here, so what do I have to do? Again I will have to go to the magic editor and select this shadow part and remove it, only then this photo will be made like this or any photo which does not have shadow will be more batter. So Maya editor is the same, it removes your things a little, can fix things, can change the background, but it takes time and internet is required because if I want, I can do this work in my Lightroom Photoshop or any website, here But just get the easy option, whatever steps are being done should be a little fast because it is a flagship phone,



we want everything fast, there are some more features which I had shown in the first video, the best one is where multiple selfie clicks are done. If you do this, you can change the face value, it will automatically delete it and show it or if there is noise in the background of the video, then you can remove it. For more details, this is my first video about the camera. Megapixels are in front of you. I am talking about the camera result. Let me talk, first of all, to make it easy to understand, I click the photo with real colours to a great extent and if you click the photo of the human screen, you will see the contrast tone on the screen and the dynamic colours, it captures the dynamic colours very well. The photo in this photo is ultra wide and if you click a few photos inside, then the noise control is good, the details are also fine, but yes, you can see lens flare in some photos and if we talk about selfie photos. Photos are ok, they are good, there is one complaint, which is a little big, which was there earlier and is there now, that is, look at the photo, you will get such a nice background, 1.5 will do it, you can go to 2X and you can go up to 3X, 5x. Which is its periscope lens which can do maximum zoom up to 30x in normal photos and if you are thinking then click the moon photo like this, this is the moon photo which everyone clicks and downloads it from the internet. Everything looks like I was telling you that on 5x it does not click on portal mode whereas it should have, however again the same because this is Google's phone. When I go to edit and detect it,



the option of potent mode comes here. So 5s photos can be made into a portrait like this, you can also add some colour then it will be and it is working better. I liked the L detection in this photo very much and if we talk about video, it can shoot 4K 60fps video. You can also notice in the video that the video becomes attractive, I will not say that it is the best but by the way, by adding HDR and a warm tone to the video, the colours look attractive, but you can see the different colours, not so smooth. 


Post a Comment

1 Comments