Google pixel 7 review and Characteristics



ALL ABOUT GOOGLE PIXEL 7:

 Google Pixel 7 has a primary camera of 50 megapixels plus a 12 megapixel ultra wide lens or it is called white and the only difference in Pro is that you get a telephoto lens of 48 megapixels so that you can get very good optical zoom. You can do it anyway, what difference does it make whether you will be taking a lot of photos or not? Let the commercial tell us, let us move ahead. A 10.8 megapixel selfie camera has been provided. The interesting thing is that with the selfie camera you can take 4K at 60 frames per second. You can record it. Overall, just understand that the whole pixel camera is out of the way, there is no one around it and it has a lot of features. My personal favourite feature is Maya Eraser. What now? I will show you by doing it, friend, this and this magic is my personal favourite, although I do not talk about more or less because with this, I can see the details from the camera iPhone 14 Samsung s22, so you can watch that video but yes after watching this video. For now, you can see some photos of your brother who went to different locations and clicked photos, that will give you an idea of how good his camera is. So let us talk about its performance.



Let me tell you that it has been cancelled. Many features are available in Pixel 7 on Android 13, like photo inside, with the help of which you can unblock any photo which is blurred, plus super res, jam extra, many features have been given, the best part is that now Pixel 7 The feature of face unlock has been given in it and the fingerprint has also become quite responsive, much more than before. It has been more than 20 days since I got such a primary device. I am interested in making it a lakh or should I say heating. I haven't seen the issue yet, in fact I switched from iPhone to Android so I didn't miss much. The stock Android given in Google Pixel 7 is very good and I feel that I will use Pixel 7 in future as well. I will continue paying, well I did not see any such issue in call drop or multi tasking but one thing which is bothering me is that only three years of software update means there was little expectation from Google because no one can spend ₹60000. If someone is behind the phone then at least he will keep it for 5 years or 4 years, here Google should have updated the software for at least 5 years but only Google should pay some attention here but rest of the performance is like this.



No issues were seen in it and yes Pixel 7 has 22 5G banks, so overall it is a good chipset and can manage any task.Takes and you will not see any lag in performance, so let's talk, I have never been a big fan of Pixel design, but now after seeing Pixel 7, how has it become a little different? Firstly, its lemongrass color is true. It is sexy and the gold flame given along with it gives an elemental look to the phone and yes its back is on the glasses side which is a big problem, firstly the phone is very slippery plus there are fingerprints so it can be used without any hesitation. Don't even think of doing this, the phone is a little on the heavy side, almost 197 grams, which is heavier than the iPhone 13 and 14, but again the weight management has been done very well. It is the same as that of Pixel 7, which is a bomb for you. If I show it like this, then it is like this. You are not going to get the full bill, it means there is no phone on the bomb, it is not there for you, so it is a good thing and it is a little heavy, but I would like to say a little more about this thing, compared to Basalt on the side, there is a little more on the top and bottom. Because I will say that it is okay friend, it has a 6.3 inch full HD plus display which supports 90 Hz refresh rate but 2022 is going on, it is a flexip level phone and 90 Hz refresh rate means I do not understand that Google or Then let me tell you why it does this and what are its lower variations. Why is it all 90 words and 60 beats? You will fall in love with its display.



The display is very good. It has a problem which I will talk to you about later. Watch the video and decide whether its display is good. How do you feel because according to me I play games on its display and I have played it for more hours for heavy games like Attack Legends Call Video Mobile and trust me even after playing for 1 hour I don't see any heating issue or should I say lag. In Plus Caller Video, you can play games at high frame rate and run many things. With the help of Tensor G2 chipset, I would say that the gaming camera features work very well, but you will not get to see it there. But if you are not a smartphone for a hardcore gamer, but if you are a casual gamer or like me, you play games for one or two hours after office, then this is a very good smartphone for all day long gaming. If you are looking for this smartphone then this is the smartphone. If not, then let's talk, then let me tell you that if you are that person who charges your phone 100% before leaving home in the morning and you want your smartphone to support you throughout the day, then this is the smartphone that will help you spend the whole day comfortably. If you are using it very heavily, then the problem comes here when you also do gaming with heavy use, then there you will have to charge it once more. In my women, when I If it was on normal days or I was not playing much gaming, I was playing at night, then it would work smoothly with the smartphone from morning till 9:00 pm, even after that 20% battery would remain but as soon as 9:10 pm After that I used to play games, after that I had to put it on charge because 20% and what I call its shortcoming or drawback is that it supports 20 watt fast charging of the phone but why does it mean and it is an Android phone.



Friend, here you had more options, you could have given more fast charging, you could have increased it but you kept it at 20 watts, now whatever is there, you do not get charge in the box, you will have to buy action like charge, if you want fast charging. So at the moment there is a battery problem which OK solves but charging will be a big downside of it. If you charge it from zero then it will take you more than one and a half hours and that too if you charge it with a 22 watt charger. If you are, then before that let me read this phone. If I have to give a rating to Google Pixel 7 then out of 10 I will give it one. Now why am I giving 8, I am fine. The camera is absolutely good, this smartphone feels premium. The two numbers that I have cut off are because the charging can still be done further, plus there are still some software issues in it. For example, if you want to reply to a message from here, sometimes that message gets lost.



Sometimes it just starts going round and round, for that you have to open WhatsApp again, go there and type the message, it has some bugs which can be fixed by software update but overall it is a good smartphone. And it is going to give a very strong combination of iPhone plus OnePlus smartphones and Samsung smartphones, so Pixel is going to make its own place and in some time it may happen that right now its price is almost Rs 16000 but with discounts along with offers it will be available. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments